Many people are having awakening today and are experiencing awakening symptoms. YOU ARE NOT ALONE!
I would even go so far to say EVERYONE is having them. Why do I say that? Because the growing force keeps getting stronger and eventually triggers evolution to a new species (what is happening now to all lifeforms on earth) and there is no escape from such a cosmic force. Another way to say it is we are in the TRIBULATION period. It is our current reality and the best is that we accept it and go with the flow of this divine transformation — it is an amazing time to be alive! What healing reactions or expansion symptoms you get is dependent upon your current awareness level and past history. The higher your awareness level the more kundalini symptoms you are likely to experience, but everyone will get the healing reactions perfect for them to transition to their next stage on their path.
Common healing phases of early kundalini awakening are Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS) or Fibroymyalgia and mental health flare-ups such as anxiety or depression. Years of built up toxins move out of the system as light expands into the body causing a healing crisis, our long hidden *learned* thought and response patterns come into our awareness as mental health flare-ups like anxiety. That is the mind clearing up. Where we have more physical imbalances in spine which includes skull bones and joint positions, then we will get more spontaneous movements or kriyas as these areas open up.
The way through this is to:
1. Accept it as the blessing it is and to understand it can take a LONG time to transform and heal and awaken. There is no hurry to complete the process, yet one should also encourage and work with this process for a portion of each day. It is not necessary to go to a retreat or become a monk! It is not necessary to leave your family nor your job. This is happening to many people today in most age groups, many with families, work, students and even to pregnant women and it is starting now in the teenage population. With such large numbers of people awakening there is something wonderful about it. It makes it easier for each person to go through this because our collective energy is stronger, as well it is likely to take less time to complete the process as we go along. Many are successfully going through this while keeping family and work together, what you need to do is find a balance of how much meditation and exercises to do, to get some ‘transformation reaction’, but not so much it makes your other duties difficult. If it gets difficult, then you may need to either take a short vacation or to ease off how much transformation work you are doing. Keep going like this until you find the balance that works for you. Best to do a little each day to get some growth, rather than stopping altogether.
2. Meditate & Stretch. Do meditation twice per day and do some form of yoga asanas or stretching exercise of your choise. Yoga sun salutations (Surya Namaskara) are easy to learn. With sun salutations you can do them twice per day. You can start with one, and then build up strength over time to do more of them in one session. When you do some form of energy healing (meditation, praying, reiki, trance music, etc), it heals the body at the level of the nervous system or chi channels. It is like opening blockages at the microscopic level. After these areas are opened, then it is helpful to facilitate that energy opening with a physical opening which only needs a stretch of the tissues. Doing these two things regularly will make the process of light expansion much more efficient. I like the sun salutations because they are easy to learn and stretch the spine in all the main directions, as much of this physical process is about opening the spine.
3. Eat healthiest diet possible and take vitamins or supplements if you lack some nutrient. The healthier your diet the more efficient your digestive system will be allowing greater absorption of nutrients, faster elimination and less chance for toxins to build up in your system. All this is an easy way to conserve energy and get more energy making this an easier process. .
4. Take a walk outside everyday, being in nature recharges you and helps to relax the mind-chatter.
5. The most important is to work with self-inquiry, awaking is not only about the physical, indeed that body-change itself is only a side-effect or healing reaction of the real thing that is happening which is you are coming alive! You have to get good at self-observation which is why meditation is essential, and then question what you observe without and within yourself. From this questioning of observations you will gain wisdom through insight which is key for self-realization and realizing : Your true nature — who you truly are.
In summary, the most important is learning to let go of things we cling to because of our conditioning to think they are ourselves, such as our thoughts, emotions and our body. None of those are the true you, they are only something that exists MOMENTARILY and keeps changing. What you need to find is that which does not change, the source within, the one that is observing the fact that nothing is permanent.
There is much more free information and transformation tools on this topic in this website, which includes my free online book. So if you did not find the answer you were seeking, please continue to look around or ask a question.