Self-Healing & Cleansing Tools Articles : How to do a Basic Enema
"Tools for Transformation"
Self-Healing Tool Feedback
How To do a Basic Enema
Benefits of the Enema
"Enemas can be beneficial in restoring healthy bowel regularity. This is why I believe enemas should be used every day for a year by those who have problems with a sluggish, irregular or under active bowel. Many ingredients can be added to enema water to increase its effectiveness in some specific manner. Coffee enemas help detoxify the liver. Flaxseed tea enemas relieve inflammation in the bowel. Bentonite, a clay water, when added to enema water assists in absorbing and mobilizing toxins from the bowel wall. Acidophilus culture taken orally is helpful in detoxifying the bowel and in building friendly bacteria. Acidophilus implants can also be inserted rectally over night. I believe that each of the many health professions and approaches to health care have a special value. I do not believe, however, that any therapeutic method - no matter how sophisticated - can effectively overcome disease in a toxic laden body. The toxins must be eliminated first. Nor do I believe that any drug based therapy can restore or rejuvenate tissue damaged in the course of chronic disease. Only nutrients from foods can do that. I believe when we work with nature, we get the results nature intends us to get. A clean body nourished by natural foods and uplifting thoughts will put anyone on the path to right living that brings health as a natural consequence. It is interesting to note that the famous beauty queen, whom I knew, Mae West, was a great believer in the benefits of the enema. She started every day with a morning enema. I'm sure that this simple practice greatly contributed to her unusual vitality, bright mindedness and long lasting attractiveness, as true beauty is but a reflection of the beauty within." -- Bernard Jensen, D.C., Nutritionist
Excerpt is from: "Tissue Cleansing Through Bowel Management"
Basic Enema Procedure
Modified text from CureZone.com
The very last part of the colon, before reaching the rectum, is in an "S" shape and called the sigmoid colon. By the time stool gets to this part of the colon, most nutrients have been absorbed back into the bloodstream. Because the stool contains products of putrefaction at this point, there exists a special circulatory system between the sigmoid colon and the liver. There is a direct communication of veins called the enterohepatic circulation. Have you ever felt sick just before having a bowel movement, when stool material has just moved into the rectum for elimination? As soon as the material is evacuated, you no longer feel sick. This is due of the toxic quality of the material and the enterohepatic circulation coming into play. Because of this, it is important to evacuate when you have the urge. The rectum should usually be empty. This circulatory system enables toxin to be sent directly to the liver for detoxification, rather than circulating them through the rest of the body and all of its vital organs including the brain. This system of veins carries rectal / sigmoid toxins directly to the liver for detoxification.
Choose your cleansing solution based on your personal condition and desired effect. If you suffer from extreme allergic sensitivity, or serious illness or degenerative disease, distilled water is recommended.
1. Sea Salt Water Solution: distilled water plus 1 teaspoon of sea salt for each quart (liter) of water. The salt is optional, one can use simply distilled water.
2. Coffee Solution: Coffee enemas stimulate the natural peristaltic contractions of the colon, and help remove wastes and bile from liver and gallbladder, and musous from colon wall. When a coffee enema is used, caffeine from the coffee is preferentially absorbed into this system and goes directly to the liver where it becomes a very strong detoxicant. It causes the liver to produce more bile (which contains processed toxins) and moves bile out toward the small intestine for elimination. If you are overly sensitive to caffeine, you can substitute fresh garlic juice, or fresh lemon juice. Use organic coffee, fully caffeinated, or drip grind coffee. To one quart (liter) of boiling water, add 2 flat Tablespoons of coffee. Let it boil for 5 minutes, then turn off and let cool.
3. Oil Solution: Can offset the possible depleting aspects of colon irrigation while helping in the eliminative process. Oils, such as sesame or castor, are useful since they are calming to the nervous system. These can be used at room temperature, there is no need to heat them up.
4. Herbal Solutions: Combine herbs from the categories according to individual situation, and desired effect.
5. Nutritive Solution -For weak digestion and assimilation, deficient favorable bacteria, combine fermented barley or whole grain water, tamari soy sauce mixed w/water combined with a tea of marrow, meat, chicken, sesame, or olive oil.
6. Increase Friendly Bacteria Solution: Use buttermilk to help feed and multiply friendly bacteria.
You will need the following materials:
|Mission Statement | Sitemap | Contact | Links | About the Author|
© 2006-2011, PhoenixTools.org, “All rights reserved.”
Disclaimer: The information on this web site is presented for the purpose of educational and free exchange of ideas and speech in relation to health and awareness only. It is not intended to diagnose any physical or mental condition. It is not intended as a substitute for the advice and treatment of a licensed professional. In the event that you use the information for your own health, or for that of your animals, you are prescribing for yourself or your animals, which is your constitutional right and for which the author of this site assumes no responsibility or liability of any kind. The author of this website is neither a legal counselor nor a health practitioner, nor a veterinarian and makes no claims in this regard.
This page last updated: